The Institute Bulletin

Don't forget to bookmark us! Polling, Links, Feedback, Guestbook, and Archives to the RIGHT ->

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Hungerstruck
a parody by Doyna Yar of 'Thunderstruck' by AC/DC

(hunger x10)

I was caught
In the middle of my cannibal snack
I am all round
And I knew there was no turning Sphack (hunger)
My hand diced
And I thought I could say nuu (hunger)
Then I knew
That I'd make Brian, make Brian into stew (hunger)

Scent of the bread
Baked into his clothes
I hunger for dead
Tore him apart
He's been - hungerstruck

Come down nine-forty
Broke the scale, I hit one ton
Come through to Jeddo, yeah Jeddo
And we'll have some fun
I ate some girls
Some Hadzicks who went to my school
Played with my hormones, broke all their bones
Yeah, yeah, they, they, made me all full

I was shakin' up the kepich
Just another squirt for Finch?
NARR! Those ladies were so dumb
They've been - hungerstruck, hungerstruck
Narr narr narr, hungerstruck

Narr
Doy, hungerstruck, narr

Now I'm shakin' up the kepich
Just another squirt for Finch?

Hungerstruck, hungerstruck
Narr narr narr, hungerstruck
Hungerstruck, narr, narr, narr

Nuu narr, I'm all fat
My hair's very fine
Doy, I'm all fat
My scalp's got a shine
(Oh my!)

Hungerstruck, narr, narr, narr,
Hungerstruck, hungerstruck, hungerstruck
Nuu baby, baby, hungerstruck
You've been hungerstruck, hungerstruck
Hungerstruck, hungerstruck, hungerstruck
You'll get hungerstruck

posted by raymond 18:58

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

 

Enlightening the planet since April 11, 2003! News, Articles, Sites, Messages, Musings, Insights, Opinions, & Humor- with just a dash of Cynicism to taste. Updated daily or my name isn't Raymond- and it's not! If you are offended, your ignorance is exposed and my work here is done!

The Official Institute Calendar
Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com


Current world population:





Links:

The Ultimate Ramone the Bone Website!!?

Hazleton Pravda

The Once & Future Home of Author Mike Emil

www.beforethedarktimes.com

The Doynet Web Ring
Ring Masta: Doyna Yar  Site: The Institute Bulletin
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet


Questions, comments, insults?
contact webmaster e-moo
Free Guestbook from Bravenet Free Guestbook from Bravenet
Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet

Support The Bulletin!

Enlightened guests:

Enlightened since 012804
Hit CounterSunglass Hut


Past
current