The Institute Bulletin

Don't forget to bookmark us! Polling, Links, Feedback, Guestbook, and Archives to the RIGHT ->

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Iraqi commandos seize Falluja hospital
And so it begins... TESTS- Let's see if our Iraqi friends are up to the task of independence and if we are up to the task of being the sole superpower in the world. Put up or shut up for the Iraqi government and ours. Time to do the job without political distraction. Hang tough!

France limits Ivory Coast pullout
Time for the French kettle to make us some hypocritical black tea.

Palestinian leaders to visit Arafat
How many Palestinian delegates does it take to screw in a light bulb, ...er I mean decide Arafat's dead? Don't take me wrong, we like Arafat's hard-line against the radical Zionist minority of Israel. If Jerusalem is the burial place for jewish kings [and terrorists] then why not Palestinian kings and terrorists? If the chairman is dead then please drop the political posturing and bury the man. Must his service to his people continue to be demanded even after his passing?

Suicide suspected at WTC site
Welp, one less vote for the Democrats to worry about. This is what happens to the weak minded when the only message a political party runs on is the removal of the other. When will the Democrats get their act together? Our system need's the faithful opposition! At that they are failing. The post-Clinton party is leaderless and out of ideas. The Democratic party must renew itself with fresh blood and a dynamic break from it's failed past.

The project to create the special Kremlin vodka involved most brilliant Soviet scientists
"It did not make me drunk, but it gave me a wonderful feeling of cheerfulness. It tasted remarkably. I cannot say that I drank too much of it, but I had no hangover in the morning at all." With testimonials like this it seems like ol' Nikita was ahead of his time with a vision of an 'elite vodka was supposed to be crystal clear, made of highest quality alcohol and water. In addition, the beverage was supposed to taste perfectly: no sugar, honey, glucose, or other softeners.' Thank Bone we live in a time when such a product is available to the proletariat- Skyy Vodka.

Nondrinkers to attack "Kalashnikov"
First black mark for Kalishnikov Vodka? I don't know about you but I don't know if I want to drink a vodka that "has been on the Russian market for over a decade now. In the course of these years, there has not been one instance when an individual wanted to get a hold of the gun and shoot everyone after drinking this vodka." It's not that I need a vodka to make me want to shoot people, it's the people that motivate me in that orientation. But I'm concerned that a vodka may hold me back from my true desires to shoot people, and who wants to live and drink a lie? However I will stay my judgement until I can consume several gallon of Kalishnakov for myself. Will I go on a shooting spree? 'You' had better hope not, but let's hope that is NOT a result of the inebriation because when alcohol influences you decisions you may have a problem.

Anti-nuclear protester killed by waste train
Darwinism in action! If a train won't stop for a school bus on the tracks why would it stop for a French greenie? It's not like chaining himself to the tracks was gonna get him laid! Besides, Greenpeace chicks don't shave ...anything!

Israel to sell spy planes to India: official
Oh fucking joy!

posted by raymond 21:32

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

 

Enlightening the planet since April 11, 2003! News, Articles, Sites, Messages, Musings, Insights, Opinions, & Humor- with just a dash of Cynicism to taste. Updated daily or my name isn't Raymond- and it's not! If you are offended, your ignorance is exposed and my work here is done!

The Official Institute Calendar
Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com


Current world population:





Links:

The Ultimate Ramone the Bone Website!!?

Hazleton Pravda

The Once & Future Home of Author Mike Emil

www.beforethedarktimes.com

The Doynet Web Ring
Ring Masta: Doyna Yar  Site: The Institute Bulletin
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet


Questions, comments, insults?
contact webmaster e-moo
Free Guestbook from Bravenet Free Guestbook from Bravenet
Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet

Support The Bulletin!

Enlightened guests:

Enlightened since 012804
Hit CounterSunglass Hut


Past
current